If you are not familiar with me or my services, please click HERE.
Thank you for your interest in my Nutrition, Weight Loss and Wellness Program. Your decision to take control of your health and weight is one of the greatest decisions that you can make. This course has helped many to:
- Achieve a healthy weight
- Reduce or eliminate medication for chronic illness
- Reduce their risks of chronic disease
- Increase energy
- Improve their quality of life
- Control blood glucose
Of course, your results may vary.
What is the Nutrition, Weight Loss and Wellness Program?
The Nutrition, Weight Loss and Wellness Program is a collection of instructional material on this site, organized in a logical sequence to help you achieve wellness FIRST and lose weight if needed. Although achieving a healthy weight is important, I do not encourage weight loss at the expense of your health. Therefore, the goal of weight loss will be SECONDARY to achieving improved health. The program and all of the content is free and should give anyone the tools needed to successfully improve their health through nutrition and lifestyle modification.
The course will address the following topics and answer these questions:
- Why do we gain weight?
- Does “eat less and move more” work?
- Can’t I just eat what I want and exercise to lose weight?
- Is sugar really that bad?
- What about “everything in moderation?”
- Do I NEED to exercise to lose weight?
- What type of exercise is best for weight loss?
- Do I need to restrict certain foods to lose weight?
- How is blood glucose control related to my weight?
- Does lack of sleep affect my weight?
- Does chronic stress affect my weight?
- Do medications affect my weight?
- What is the best way to eat for weight loss and total health?
- I’m eating a healthy diet, why can’t I lose weight?
- Is intermittent fasting safe?
To Proceed to the Course, Click HERE
Terms and Conditions
Before embarking on any change in diet or activity, I highly recommend a physical exam and thorough healthcare screening with your primary healthcare provider. The education in this program is nutrition and lifestyle based and should not be construed as medical advice, nor should it be substituted for medical advice from your healthcare provider. As the course participant, you assume all responsibilities and risks for instituting lifestyle modification. By clicking on the course page, you agree that you have been advised to be evaluated by your primary healthcare provider prior to beginning any lifestyle management of your health and you state that you are fit to begin such a program. You assume all risks, and agree to hold Low Carb RN (CDE) free of any liability, for your instituting lifestyle management of your health.